Team Leader in Pension / Investment / Mortgage Mis-selling Claims
Allegiant Finance Services Limited is a Claims Management Company based in modern, bright offices at Birchwood Park, Warrington. We are fully authorised by the FCA.
We are a small but experienced team of 11 staff and presently specialise in unaffordable credit claims against payday loan lenders / guarantor loan lenders and high cost loan lenders. We are widely recognised as a leader in the unaffordable credit sector.
We are actively seeking to expand / diversify our product range and would be interested to hear from exceptional applicants experienced in setting up and leading teams in areas such as (but not necessarily limited to) pension mis-selling, investment and mortgage claims. The role will include:
1) Analysing regulatory rules and mis-selling opportunities;
2) Drafting template letters of complaint and clause banks;
3) Designing customer journeys and drafting template advice;
4) Drafting website copy;
5) Identifying appropriate lead partners and working with appropriate personnel in the business to forge regulatory compliant relationships; and
6) Training, mentoring and supervising a small dedicated team (standalone at first).
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced team leader / manager looking to assume a key role in a progressive and exciting modern CMC. Solicitors and legal executives with appropriate management responsibility also considered. The successful candidate will need to exhibit a strong technical skill set, familiarity with the Financial Ombudsman Services’ processes and procedures together with a willingness to learn the CMCOB FCA framework.
The role will report into the Performance & Development Manager and Managing Director.
Salary – competitive depending on experience
Full Time, 9am – 5pm