Mis-Sold Pensions / Investments Product Leader
We are an ambitious Claims Management Company and one of the UK’s leading unaffordable credit compensation claim specialists. We are fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). We employ 11 full time staff at our modern, bright offices at Birchwood Park, Warrington.
As part of our strategic diversification and growth plan, we have committed to launching an investment mis-selling department. We are now looking for a candidate with a strong background in claimant-side mis-sold investment claims management to lead product and departmental set up.
Our principal aim is to handle claims in-house, via the Financial Ombudsman Service route where possible, although we envisage collaboration we a third party law firm will also be necessary for appropriate cases.
You will have at least several years’ experience of working in a law firm or Claims Management Company as a senior manager / team leader / lead handler and have experience and a deep understanding of some or all of the following:
- SIPP Misselling
- FSAVC Pension Plan Mis-selling
- Equity Release Mortgages Mis-selling
- Pension Transfers
- Ill-health annuity
- SERP Pensions
- Missold ISA
- Missold Managed Portfolio
- Misold Investment Bonds
- Misold Personal Equity Plans
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a genuine commitment to customer experience, practical experience of pension and/or investment mis-selling tethered to business acumen.
The candidate will be involved in all areas of product and departmental set up. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic Claim Management Company and to put a stamp on its direction and product offering.
Set Up Phase
- Competitor research and analysis
- Product research
- Write and develop webpage text and blog / industry articles, liaise with website designers and marketing contractors.
- Input into client acquisition strategy / commercial negotiations & meetings with potential supply partners and affiliates
- Drafting internal precedents such as Claim Packs, Update Emails and standardised templates
- Attend industry related training courses and seminars & stay abreast of industry development
- Design and calibration of product workflows in conjunction with our systems contractors and the Performance & Development Manager
- Updating internal policies and procedures to document claims handling compliance (FCA CMCOB documentation)
- Creating internal knowledge banks and training documents
- Internal presentations and briefings.
Launch and Scale Up Phase
- Initially manage own small pilot caseload, to prove and revise the concept and the efficacy of the claims management software and processes.
- Recruitment, training and management of a claims handling team.
- Management Information Reporting and capacity planning.
The successful candidate will join our operations executive committee and be an integral part of our management group. The candidate will report to the Managing Director and work with the Performance & Development Manager to adapt our claims management system to sustain and support the new products.
Dependant on experience.
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
Application Deadline: 30/04/2020