Credit Control Assistant (12pm to 8pm) Mon – Fri.
Salary: £17,250.00 /year
We are a niche, ambitious Claims Management Company located at Birchwood Park, Warrington. Our ethos is to provide a high-quality service which results in excellent customer service/satisfaction.
You will be working in a small, close-knit team, collecting, facilitating and where needed, chasing, payments from consumers who have made successful compensation claims using our no win, no fee service.
This is not a call centre environment and we do not subscribe to targets. We believe a happy and motivated workforce will produce the best results for us, and more importantly, our customers.
Learn more about us at www.allegiant.co.uk
Responsibilities and Duties
- Calling client to advise how our invoicing works / building rapport and excellent client service
- Chasing third parties to ascertain whether client has been paid
- Emailing & calling clients and diarising to see whether payment has been received
- Reporting to Finance Manager and generating system reports where needed
- Assisting with day to day other office functions if required.
- Working 12 – 8 shift Monday to Friday.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrable record of data entry
- Superb telephone manner
- Proficient IT skills, in particular, experience of web-based email systems (such as Gmail)
- Experience of Xero (preferred not essential)
- Ability to learn systems quickly
- Attention to detail and remain focused whilst engaged in repetitive tasks.
- Experience of working in a credit control or collections
- Workplace pension for eligible employees (Aviva)
- Perkbox benefits (www.perkbox.com)